Hi guys, so basically this is post is just an intro to my blog. I've been wanting to start one for a while now and I have finally got round to doing it.
I've always loved fashion, I remember I'd go through notebooks with just design ideas, the only problem I have is that I'm rubbish at drawing and I really hope I can get better.
I guess I've always loved beauty and makeup as well but it was never a proper interest of mine until last summer, thanks to my best friend, she basically told me everything I know, and now, I have quite a collection, I'd say I have quite a bit considering I started collecting last summer and I am only 14 years old. I love makeup and I love watching YouTube videos and recreating the looks, but my passion really is fashion, I'm always buying the magazines and watching the fashion shows on TV. I hope one day I get the chance to go to one, it's my dream to go to LFW. In December, I went to clothes show live with a few of my closest friends. It was an amazing experience and the whole day was amazing. I spent all my money on makeup and I guess that's where my makeup collection started. The actual fashion show was brilliant, it wasn't a typical fashion show where the models would walk up and down and pose, it was theme and they were dancers and everything was choreographed. It was brilliant, if you love makeup and fashion, I really recommend you go. I really hope I get to go again this year.
Like I said, I'm 14 and I live in the UK, you can probably tell from my name, I'm not originally British, my family are Libyan and we are Muslims. I'm full Libyan and I'm very proud of that. I'm in year 9 and I just made my GCSE choices. I'm doing 11 because I'm doing a twilight subject. I'm doing English, English literature, biology, physics, chemistry, Maths, philosophy and R.S, Spanish, textiles, I.T and Arabic as my twilight. I'm really happy with my choices and I'm so glad I have the chance to do textiles as a GCSE.i
I should probably mention the blogs I read. These people are also youtubers. I read zoella, she's my favourite blogger and her YouTube videos are amazing. I love her so much! She does beauty and makeup blog posts. I love sprinkle of glitter, Louise. She's the funniest person ever, and she has the cutest daughter. Tanya burr, I love her as well, and I read a bit of Viviana does makeup. Check their blogs out as well as their YouTube channels!
I really hope this was an OK introduction and that you people that are reading this will stick with me. If I can, I'll do a post of a primark haul, I went a bit crazy when I went there on Saturday...I'm not very good with photos and such because I am posting from my iPad, hopefully I'll figure out how to put photos up from my iPad so excuse me if the photos are rubbish quality. But yeah. Thank you so much for reading my first blog post and if you have any ideas of posts I could do, then please let me know, I'd love your input. Also, I'll hopefully set up a twitter just for my blog, but for now, follow my twitter @halasherif13 :-) have a great day!
Love you
Hala xoxo
Well you seem to be a very interesting person and I really like your blog. I live in the UK too but I not British either (I'm Nigerian). I can't wait to see what else you'll post :)
ReplyDeleteAww thank you, I haven't been able to post anything recently because I've been with out Internet for a week in France and I have exams coming up. I'll do a blogpost explaining everything really soon. Thank you so much. It means the works to me :) x
DeleteDon't worry about it! GCSEs have been hell for me too but just keep at it and I'm sure it'll be great (blogs are hard work to keep up) ;')
ReplyDelete