Sunday, 14 April 2013

Quick update

Hey guys!!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've had a busy week. I came back from France on Thursday evening and that whole week I was without Internet so i couldn't post anything, not like I had any time anyway. Too busy rowing:-) I was hoping to have time to write a few more posts so I could upload them at different times without worrying about them but I have to start revising for my end of year exams that are coming up and I have an end of unit physics test on Wednesday so I've been cramming as much revision as I can on that at the moment. Ugh. I hate physics. But. Wednesday will also be one of the best days of my life because....IM SEEING ONE DIRECTION!!!!!! YAAAAAY!!! I'm so excited. Ill hopefully write a post about it if I find time :-)
Also. I have just made a twitter for my blog because people I know follow my personal and I don't really want them to know I have a blog. So for updates on my blog follow @halasbubble
Other places you. Can find me:
Twitter - @halasherif13 - my personal. Come say hi
Instagram - @hala_m14

So yeah. Sorry for the really quick update but I felt bad for not posting but yeah
Byeeeee

Love you

Hala xxxxx

1 comment: